August 13, 2008
Today we went to Disney’s California Adventure. Phoenix, you are a bit young to appreciate this outing but we still included you in half the rides. The others half was spent in the carrier that you love so much and need when you refuse to go to sleep. Piper on the other hand was a surprise for us. You didn’t refuse any of the rides and enjoyed each of them. From the huge ferris wheel to rides high in the sky that go round and round. Come to think of it all of the rides went round and round. That is why Phoenix spent half the time with me. I just want to puke after the rides. When you get a little older Phoenix, it’s going to be twice as fun seeing you both enjoy a day at the amusement park. For now, we’re glad you enjoyed yourself Piper. I know I did with you on my shoulders during the Pixar parade.
-daddy
Today we went to Disney’s California Adventure. Phoenix, you are a bit young to appreciate this outing but we still included you in half the rides. The others half was spent in the carrier that you love so much and need when you refuse to go to sleep. Piper on the other hand was a surprise for us. You didn’t refuse any of the rides and enjoyed each of them. From the huge ferris wheel to rides high in the sky that go round and round. Come to think of it all of the rides went round and round. That is why Phoenix spent half the time with me. I just want to puke after the rides. When you get a little older Phoenix, it’s going to be twice as fun seeing you both enjoy a day at the amusement park. For now, we’re glad you enjoyed yourself Piper. I know I did with you on my shoulders during the Pixar parade.
-daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment