We were all getting ready for church and Pi, we ask you to please get your clothes together. What seems like an ardous task for you became an exciting endevour for you today. We rolled with it and were just excited that you were getting ready in a speedy matter. After 5 minutes, you emerger from your room looking like a confused Laker girl. You had your cheerleading Laker outfit with a long sleeve under and tights(good following the winter rules) coupled with some dress shoes. Wow!!! The picture attached speaks a million words. We proceed to encourage your own sense of style and "fight" over who will take you to your Sunday class. You definitely have your own sense of style. We'll look back to this post and laugh. You might even blame daddy and I for letting you walk out the door looking like this but we feel strongly in letting both of you guys express yourself in your own way. But man... I dreaded walking you to your class. When I finally do, your teacher says "Ohhhh.... you're a cheerleader." God is definitely with that woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment