Sunday, June 10, 2012

Somebody graduated kindergarten

How is it that an entire year passed and you've ended your kindergarten year. I am officially devastated the I no longer have a baby girl. Pi, you speak so much Spanish at age 6 that I am completely lost when you speak to Mr Jeremy or Ana at the office. You've made so much friends and it amazes me how much you've learned. At this point, you can read what I have blogged and I am just such a proud mama.

You look like a young lady here. At this point in your life, you have your own sense of style and we've learned to let you have this freedom. You even wore the necklace I gave you.

Sra. Lopez. You just thought the world of her Pi. Im so glad she was your teacher and that we spent this year together in the same school. I thank God for working that out nicely for us.

You were super excited about your graduation. Can you tell?

This is with Sra. Lopez and Mr. Dixon. We also said farewell to Mr. Dixon since he's retiring this year.

Besties for life- Piper and Itzel

This might've been your very first crush Pi. You always tried to play with Jesus but he only wanted to play with boys. What can I say, boys are just way behind in maturity than us girls.

Good bye kindergarten. Hello first grade!

1 comment:

Phoenix kindergarten said...

Phoenix kindergarten is one of the best versatile educational institute engaging the kids to ensure their impeccable growth. As in early child hood, every kid needs some grooming because they suffer from communication issues and also from health issues.