Never a serious moment with you Phoenix.
Phoenix and Evan, besties for life.
Thank you Ms. Cornita, Ms. Kristen, and Ms. Laura for turning my baby into a young boy.
Uhhh... Daddy and Pi, those aren't angry faces. You and I rocked it Feen.
Here are more of your friend Luis and Junior.
The era has ended but what came out was a confident, talkative, funny charming young man. Yes, I'm talking about you Phoenix. When you started with lovely Ms. Laura, you hardly raised your hand during carpet time and was afraid to make new friends. It didn't take you long to find your best bud Evan.Your daddy and I are so proud of you for all of the growth you have shown this year. Kindergarten, here we come! I'm excited to have you with me at Sunnyslope.
.
1 comment:
Phoenix pre-k is leading education provider from many years for the kids, to help them for getting prepared for the higher schooling. I think it is the best option for all to have Phoenix pre-k to develop the skills of there kids.
Post a Comment