Thursday, July 19, 2007
The Tantrums Begin
You had two tantrums today. It was quite shocking to me because I've never seen this side of you. Anyway, the first one was when we were getting the mail and I know how much you love holding the key and trying to open other people's mailboxes. So, as usual, I let you have a go at it while I suffer through the 90 degree heat outside. As you were having a ball, after 15 minutes I couldnt take anymore, so I told you to say bye bye to the mailbox and picked you up. As you squirmed about as I was holding you, you decided to take the keys and throw it on the floor. Being 8 months pregnant with your baby sibling in the Riverside heat was excruciatingly painful and having to bend over and pick up those keys made it even worse. As I held on to the keys you snatch it from my hands only to throw it once again on the ground making your point clear that you were unhappy with me. I took you inside the house crying and I sat you down and told you that what you did was wrong and that we do not throw keys on the ground. I'm sure none of it went through but its more for my sanity. You had a good cry, but I didnt give in. Your second tantrum was after your gymboree class. You didnt want to get in your car seat and so you decided to take your ipit (hair clip) off and throw it on the ground. This throwing thing getting kinda old and mama is not so happy about it. I hope you stop it soon. I still love you, if not even more because of your funky personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment