Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Yesterday, after only having napped for 30 minutes in the morning, you were hysterically crying in your crib during your afternoon nap. I knew you were tired so I gave you 5 minutes to see if you would stop crying on your own. After 3 minutes, I knew the cry was different from your usual whine. So I got you only to find that you have made yourself vommit all over your clothes and bedding. Im so sorry honey. I felt so bad. So, you slept with me for 2 1/2 more hours in mommy and daddy's bed. It was wonderful. After sleeping with you for an hour I was done. I just watched you sleep. You move around so much. Then, I was quite bored but couldnt seem to reach my magazine on the floor. So, I just laidthere with my bladder full as you had your foot pressing on it and as your baby brother or sister all uses it as a squeeze toy. I thoughts of just peeing on the bed. Gross! Finally, I was able to manage to grab the remote control and watched the food channel on mute. Not so entertaining. Then you woke up on your own as I laid there pretending to keep my eyes close all the while watching you as you poke my nose and say "mama." You're so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment