Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Moved by the spirit
You're currently going through some stranger anxiety since the time I left you at your grandma's. I went to visit your Auntie Hye Young because she just had her baby (Isabella) and it took me 4 hours to get back from West LA to West Covina. Your grandma thought that you would cry a lot as she leaves you with your Uncle Arnold, practically a stranger to you, so she snuck out and didnt say goodbye even though I had asked her to. So, Uncle Arnold tried his best to entertain and distract you but you cried for an entire hour. Ever since then, you wont go to anybody. This is the reason why we took you in to service instead of leaving you at Flip Flops (daycare). While at service, you were very good. You let mommy and daddy listen to Pastor Matt's message. More importantly, while singing praise songs, YOU HAD YOUR 2 HAND UP! You fit right in. It was so hilarious. Your Auntie Loi would've died laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment