Monday, August 27, 2007

My Summer With You

Our summer together has been so nice. I feel so much closer and connected to you. I'm sad that its coming to an end. But, I'm also excited to have your new brother or sister join our family. You went with me today to listen to the baby's heart beat. The same midwife who took care of you while you were in my belly is now looking after your baby sibling. When we got home I put you down for a nap and you cried to be picked up after half an hour. Then you lied with me in mama's and dada's bed for another hour. I love watching you sleep. What I love even more is the way you wake me up by pointing to one of my face parts and grunting. This is your way of telling me to label whatever you're pointing at. Anyway, I will miss our outings to Kids Space, Gymboree, playing with the "wawa" and having ice cream at Canyon Crest Plaza.

No comments: