Thursday, April 17, 2008
9 months later...
Im so sorry baby girl or should I say little girl. Its been 9 months since I've blogged about you and much has happened in 9 months. You now have a baby brother who is 7 months old and he adores you. Everytime you pass by he laughs or squeals but since youre such a big girl now and so busy, you pay him no attention unless other people are playing with him, then you get territorial. You've started to potty train 2 weeks ago and just yesterday during your playdate with your cousin Bella, you pee peed 4 times on a tree at the park. Your daddy was so proud. Anyway, you talk so much now, in full sentences. It usually starts with "I want... In the mornings you get up by yourself and use the potty. You even empty your potty out into the normal toilet. What a good girl. Piper, you and your brother Phoenix are truly a blessing from God. Your daddy and I love you very much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment