Dr. Sears must have had you in mind Phoenix when he wrote this book. You are always so happy and smiling when someone smiles at you or even if they're not. I love it when you laugh. I love it when you make this motor sound with your lips. Your daddy and I most love it when we carry you and you hold on to our shoulders as tight as your little hands can manage. You're also starting to pull yourself up on our bedrails and you're only 7 months old. Crazy guy! I think its because you see your sister walking and you want to walk with her. By the way, you are your sister's number one fan. Anytime she walks by, you giggle and when she walks away, you put on your fake cry. Your also starting to speak up because when she takes a toy away from you, you actually start to fuss. Before, you would just let her.
I wish you would stop growing. I wish you could be my chubby happy baby forever. I love you Boffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment