This is one of the rare Saturdays where there's nothing in our calendar. We started with a very early request from Phoenix of "boingy eggs" (over easy). So boing eggs you want, boingy eggs you get. Pi, unfortunately, you are sick with a cough and a fever. After breakfast, we head back upstairs and paly with daddy in our big bed. Then you two decide to play with your toys that I so intelligently set up the night before so you can let daddy and I sleep in. You guys need to have better timing. Daddy and I decide to just lazily lay and fall asleep on and off until 10am.... 10am!! It was amazing. Thanks guys! You play with your toys some more as I went grocery shopping for our special indoor meals this weekend. Phoenix, I found water balloons (mid February???) that you've been wanting for a while. After lunch, I fill some up for you to throw onto our outside wall as your ate just watched since she was sick. You had a blast. You asked to do it again after our nap together and of course, I obliged. We followed it up with a Star Wars fight. You made me the girl bad guys with two swords and you were a Jedi. You pretended to throw water at me which was deadly because I only survive on fire. We do all this while Piper and daddy remain asleep until 5:30. We then have a dinner of homemade chicken soup with pasta stars. I give you a sponge bath Pi where you laughed uncontrollaby. I think you were delirious. You complain that you havent had bible reading yet as I put you to bed and I ask you to wait as I get your brother ready. In 3 minutes you were asleep. Phoenix, we do some more intergallactic fighting, on the bed this time. But before this, I catch you standing by your ate's doorway with your hands together saying "Dear Lord, Please help my ate feel better. Take away her sickness. In Jesus name we pray, Amen" What a way to end the day. Daddy adn I are so amazed at how you are growing with the Lord.
No comments:
Post a Comment