Im starting to think that our "birthday trip" to Disneyland was for us not for you guys. We started off with getting fast pass to Star Tours ( a ride I wanted to try since it's fairly new). Then we went to the Buzzlight Year shooting ride which is through default since it was near Star Tours and the wait was only 15 minutes. Next we rushed off to Space Mountain which was daddy's decision and secretly mine. I try to sell it as us going on a spaceship but was honest and told you guys that it was rollercoaster ride that is dark. I tried to soften the blow by telling you Pi that it was full of stars. I had my hand on your chest Phoenix and I thought your heart was going to jump out of your chest your heart was beating so fast. I think you were in shock from beginning to end. The rollercoaster picture says it all as Auntie Nina's showed her tonsils as she screamed the entire ride. I was so worried you would pee Phoenix since you needed to go so badly but kept saying "Its okay, I can hold it. I want to ride the spaceship." As a responsible parent who really badly wanted to go on the ride, I let you make and keep that decision.
Next ride was chosen by the two of you Dumbo and Storybook. You were expiring by the minute as we stood line in the 80 + degrees weather. So, score 2 for Piper and Phoenix. Daddy had a brilliant idea of taking you guys on the train ride and the plan was to ride it round and round the park so you can take a nap except you guys were so enthralled with the dinosaurs, trees outside?, the sound of the conductor's voice that we just gave up and went to New Orleans Square, a part of the park your daddy really likes. We first went on Pirates Of the Carribean and Phoenix, you liked it since it had swords and shooting. Then we went on the Haunted Mansion which you both unanimously did not like. Who can blame you. It is freakin scary even for an adult. It's creepy. Sorry guys! Then we watched the parade. Score was parents 1 up.
We then watched Star Tours and your daddy wanted to vomit right after. I on the other had was exhaused right after that ride. Bizarre. Phoenix, you wanted to ride it again soon after we got off our seats.
Off to California Adventre we went. At this point, I was ready to go home. We rode only one ride and that was Soaring Over California, a birthday girl favorite. Phoenix, you got to ride it this time since you met the height requirement. We all loved it. We ended the night with getting some soup at L&L Hawaiin BBQ restaurant. Nice and modest. In the restaurant, you both came up with rides we "forgot" to ride such as Toy Story Mania, Lady Bug Car Bumpers, the entire Bugs Life section at CA Adventure for that matter. Oops (wink, wink). Maybe next time.
All 3 of us fell asleep in the back as we drove back.
No comments:
Post a Comment