Last Saturday, we had the privilege of being invited to 3 birthday parties. At first I was dreading the exhaustion that was to come but I had to stop myself and realize how blessed we are that we get to go to 3 parties where we can hang out with friends. First stop, Jitah's 3rd birthday party. You guys had a great time playing with Benny's dogs and oh yeah, Benny too. All of our small group kiddos were there. Second stop was Auntie Paulette's baby's first birthday, Baby Alissa. Cookie Monster made you guys balloons, a sword for Phoenix and a flower for you Pi. I however, enjoyed vegetarian Filipino food. It was great. Three hours later, we were off to Sasha's birthday party at her house. We then see our small group friends again. You even get to watch a bit of Smurfs. Everytime we'd try to leave, we couldnt find you Phoenix because you'd find your way back to Zoe's rooom to watch the movie. Hilarious...
So, 2 pinatas goodie bags and, 3 birthday cakes later... we were home. We were indeed exhausted but had a ton of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment