January 24th- This was your actual birthday. The night before, daddy and I decorated your room with a banner and balloons that littered your floor (presents hidden underneath). The smile you had on that morning was worth daddy running out of breath from blowing all of those balloons. (See picture). On that same day, I was fortunate enough to celebrate your birthday with you in your classrooms. I snapped every picture of each of your classmates hugging you one by one. Im so happy to be in the same school with you. Lastly, Auntie Loi and the Childers came for dinner. Your Auntie Loi got you the artist set you've been wanting and some cupcakes.
January 25th- Our church family (small group) came and you played dress up and fashion show with the girls. The entire second floor was littered with clothes from your closet. You also got to blow out a brownie cake tower I made for you. At this age, you dont like frosting so I had to get creative for my chocolate lover.
January 27th- Our family came over for your birthday dinner. We had to wait for your arrival since your Uncle Jonart wanted to take you to the movies (Puss and Boots). It was well worth the wait as we feasted on your lolo's and lola's hard work of your favorite foods- kaldereta, adobo, chicken on a stick and I made spaghetti which you didnt even touch. You were very happy with all of the lovely presents you got. By the way, the one you were most excited about was the box of seaweed your grammy gave you. A prime example of trying everything once.
January 28th- Disneyland Day from 10:30-6:30 no nap. You guys were delirous. (See Disneyland post)
January 25th- Our church family (small group) came and you played dress up and fashion show with the girls. The entire second floor was littered with clothes from your closet. You also got to blow out a brownie cake tower I made for you. At this age, you dont like frosting so I had to get creative for my chocolate lover.
January 27th- Our family came over for your birthday dinner. We had to wait for your arrival since your Uncle Jonart wanted to take you to the movies (Puss and Boots). It was well worth the wait as we feasted on your lolo's and lola's hard work of your favorite foods- kaldereta, adobo, chicken on a stick and I made spaghetti which you didnt even touch. You were very happy with all of the lovely presents you got. By the way, the one you were most excited about was the box of seaweed your grammy gave you. A prime example of trying everything once.
January 28th- Disneyland Day from 10:30-6:30 no nap. You guys were delirous. (See Disneyland post)
No comments:
Post a Comment